


He did so good! He didn't even cry when Father poured the water on his head. This was about his reaction the whole time.
Jason and Katie also helped us out a couple weeks ago while Ben and I had our first evening out to attend a friend's party. It looks like Jason was alot of help.

Here are a couple more of the latest with Collin:
This is my view of Collin for part of the day. Collin will have a fussy time during the day where he just wants to be held so I put him in his front pack attached to me and he can be glued to me while I go about my day. He doesn't seem to mind.

It's tough being cute.
I have to say we have started a bad habit. Please don't call social services because I assure you we are careful and check on him often. But Collin sleeps incredibly well in our bed, like to the point where if I let him sleep there all night I think he would sleep through the night. We doze off in bed together during feedings but I eventually put him back in his crib next to our bed. We have started a habit where in the morning I wake up about 4:30 to feed him, and then I get up to shower and get ready. Collin goes back to bed with Ben and Tyke. He looks comfy, right?



No comments:
Post a Comment