Collin and I had his 4 month checkup last night. Collin and I went alone because Tayah said she didn't want to come with for support. She said she wanted to just stay home with dad.( Remember: DON'T HURT MY BROTHER!!!). Collin is healthy and doing well. He has gotten so much stronger since his last appointment. The doctor put him on his tummy to see what he would do and he rolled right over. Of course he would, he has yet to do that for me, although he has came so close many times. YAY COLLIN!! Shots went well. He didn't even cry for the first shot. Once the second shot came he started crying though. He did very good. He is right about in the 50th percentile for height and around 25 percentile for weight. Our next step is to start to introduce cereal and fruits and veggies!!
He was 12lbs 15 oz. and 24.5 inches in height.
Don't bother me. I'm watching the news.

Okay, here is a little smile. Still happy, bandaids and all.

No comments:
Post a Comment