We had a great weekend of many celebrations up at the lodge. I think we may have started a tradition. We laid low most of the weekend which was really kinda nice. We played lots of games (Dice, Apples to Apples, To Heck and Back, Pool..just to name a few). We did a much drinking and eating too. Which was all wonderful.
http://www.grandviewlodge.com/Here are some pictures of the weekend:
Happy New Year!

Collin trying to make it till midnight. I think he made it till 8:00. Tayah made it till about 11:30.

Collin helping with a game of Apples to Apples.

The Deer that Tyke spotted out the window.

The Birthday Celebrations: Justin and Jason (27) and Tara (30)

Who wants Chocolate cake?

Okay, don't tease a girl about chocolate cake.

Happy Birthday Mom!

Holly and Collin

Papa and Grandma

Ben and Tara

The origninal Lee family

The New Lee family

Ben took some photos of my birthday present after the weekend, when we got home. These turned out cute so I had to share.




No comments:
Post a Comment