Monday, June 6, 2011

Do you see my ticker.....5 MORE DAYS!!

5 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could I be more excited? NO. (I'm excited but still a little worried how the kids will do away from us for that long. A little guilt about leaving them.)

But officially I will be on vacation in 4 more days. Friday night, after work, we will drop the kids of at my parents and we are heading to Bloomington to spend the night at hotel and take a shuttle to the airport Saturday morning. We have dinner reservations for Seven Sushi in Minneapolis on Friday night. Perfect start to our few days of RELAXATION. Happy 30th Ben!!

We should be good to go. Ben has been getting over a cold for 2 weeks and is now on antibiotics to get over whatever he has so he isn't sick on vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment