![]() |
| A couple of Avery guys. |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| Poutine...a Canadian delicacy. I told Ben he needed to try this for me. |
![]() |
| The whole group. |
![]() |
| Goose |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| The whole group +1 (A local guy that they met last year hunting). |
I'm a mom and a wife and enjoy sharing our special and fun moments through our family blog.
![]() |
| A couple of Avery guys. |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| Poutine...a Canadian delicacy. I told Ben he needed to try this for me. |
![]() |
| The whole group. |
![]() |
| Goose |
![]() |
| Ben |
![]() |
| The whole group +1 (A local guy that they met last year hunting). |
No comments:
Post a Comment