Sunday, December 11, 2011

Elf on the Shelf Chronicles

Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19



Please excuse me while I catch up on our Elf on the Shelf chronicles. I've been falling behind. Last week was a bit busy one as every single person in our family was hit by a stomach bug which ended up consuming all of last week. It was like a domino affect. It started with Collin, then myself, then Tayah, then Ben. Luckily we got over it fairly quick and were better by the weekend. Ben and I stayed down in the cities this weekend and shopped our little hearts out along with every body else in the greater metro area. It was busy!! BUT we did get all of our Christmas shopping done which is a good feeling. The kids stayed with Papa and Grandma and on our way home we stopped to look at the geese that have begun to take over Lake Pulaski. goose heaven for the other 3 members of my family. Collin says "QUACK-QUACK!!"



Tyke even got to come too.


No comments:

Post a Comment