Wednesday, May 30, 2012

T-ball Time


 It's Tayah's first year of T-ball. It's made of kids 5 and 6 years old so first and second year players. Tayah really hadn't ever played an actual game of baseball before so she was a little in the dark when she joined. I pretty much just said, "Tayah want to play T-ball" and she said "okay", and that was that. I wanted her to do something this summer so she wouldn't get bored and to keep her out of trouble. If it sounds like I wanted her to do something to tire her out, that is EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO!! She has only had 2 games so far and overall is making mass improvements from her first practice. Catching is something to be worked on but everything else is going well....as long as there are no more injuries during the games. We've had 1 skinned knee and 1 bonked nose with a ball. Minor injuries none the less but for Tayah and how well she does with pain, it was a BIG DEAL. Anyway...hoping for an injury free rest of the season.

Up to bat.

Made it to 1st.

Collin likes watching his big sister play.

Tayah on the bench.

Outfield...very into it.




No comments:

Post a Comment