I love updating and doing projects around the house. It usually consists of me coming up with some sort of idea and putting Ben to work. He is really pretty handy and usually likes my ideas...I think, and is willing to have at it. So this weekend we worked on updating our fireplace. Adding a mantle and getting ideas for stone to put up the wall. Hopefully we can do that during Thanksgiving break. I have been making some small, little updates to our guest bathroom upstairs so we did a little work in there too. I told Ben that all I want for Christmas is for him to do projects around the house. Nothing would excite me more than a box of stone tile planks or nice Kohler faucet from Santa.
Honey Do List:
Update Door Knobs
Feature wall down the stairs
Kitchen Backsplash
Kitchen Hardware
New Kitchen Faucet
Quartz Countertops
Fireplace Mantle
Stone on Fireplace Wall
Bathroom Backsplash
Brushed Nickel Bathroom Faucet
New Bathroom Floors
Paint Kitchen Cabinets
Complete Master Bath Remodel
I'm taking before and after pictures so I will be adding the photos when projects are complete. Stay tuned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment