Celebrating my birthday today..sorta. Ben and I are doing a night away and dinner this coming weekend. And Happy birthday to my brothers' whose birthday is tomorrow!!
We did Christmas eve at the Cade side. Christmas morning at home opening gifts. Christmas afternoon at Papa and Grandma Stumpf's. Then we continued our tradition of doing our weekend at Grand View. We didn't do anything for New Years. Too hard to late night parties with little kids. Almost made it to midnight. It must have been at least 10:30 before I fell asleep. I'd say that is pretty good.
New Years "resolution": (Not really a resolution but just a goal) is to do 280-300 workouts this year. I'm off to a good start, I have 1 in for the year. Hopefully will get one in today too.
![]() |
| Tayah's Christmas Dance Concert. They were toy soldiers. |
![]() |
| Girls on stage. |
![]() |
| Tayah and her Brave doll. |
![]() |
| Collin checking out his game. |
![]() |
| Santa came. |
![]() |
| Yes, Santa brought my kids decoys. |
![]() |
| Collin liked his train table. |
![]() |
| New robe and cardboard coloring playhouse. |
![]() |
| Tayah waking up. |
![]() |
| Big girl bike. |
![]() |
| Santa brought me a case of my favorite wine. |
![]() |
| Christmas church hat and new jammies. |
![]() |
| The group up at Grand View Lodge |
![]() |
| Opening gifts at Grand View. |
![]() |
| Grandma and Tayah and Tyke. |
![]() |
| Bella and Tayah @Grand View. |
![]() |
| Collin and Tayah coloring. |
![]() |
| sliding with papa. |
![]() |
| Tayah sliding. |























No comments:
Post a Comment