Tayah celebrated her 100th day of school a couple weeks ago. They always make it themed and do fun things to celebrate. Tayah had a little writing assignment she did with questions and she had to answer them. Ben and I laughed at what she wrote. Her answers were "very Tayah". Thought I would share:
1. Happy 100th day of School! What would you choose if you could have 100 of anything?
I would choose little baby labs. I would choose 100 of them because they are cute and cuddly.
2. If you had to eat 100 of one sort of food, what would you choose to eat?
I would choose 100 walnuts. I would choose 100 of them because you have to crack them to eat them.
3. If it was your 100th birthday, how would you spend your day?
I would spend my day at the Amaze' N Farm and have so much fun.
4. Would you rather have 100 pet snakes or 100 pet dinosaurs?
I would choose 100 pet snakes because if I get 100 pet dinosaurs they will crush me.
5. Would could you do 100 times that would make you tired or sore?
Spinning around 100 times will do the trick.
6. If you had 100 dollars, what would you buy?
I would choose to buy a horse because I could ride it to school.
7. Would you rather live with 100 ants or 100 butterflies?
I would choose to live with 100 butterflies because they will not eat my socks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment