Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Big Girl Haircut

Yep, Tayah got a big girl haircut this week. Getting a haircut is nothing really new to Tayah, afterall I've been cutting her hair since she was 4 months old. I've never taken her into the salon to get it cut because I was always too afraid of the fit she would have in front of everyone. So, Sunday we were just bumming around town and I told Ben that I think we should take Tayah in to get her haircut because it needed a good trim and was looking kinda scraggly. So we stopped on our way home and got right in. I should mention that we first bribed her by telling her she would get a sucker when she was done if she was a good girl. So, the stylist set a booster on the chair and Tayah climbed right up all by herself then the stylist put the cape on and Tayah could have cared less about the whole thing. No crying, no screaming, no throwing any sort of fit what so ever. She sat so nice on the chair all by herself and let the lady cut her hair. The stylist would tell her to look down so she could get the back and she would. She did such a good job!! I guess it turns out that I was worried for nothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment