Tuesday, February 2, 2010

12 Weeks Down, 28 Weeks To Go

It's true...(see ticker to your right side). We are expecting a baby!! It is very exciting news for all of us. So, I just had my 12 week appointment last night and we were able to hear a strong and healthy heartbeat of 170. This was such a good feeling and put my mind so much at ease, because the chances of anything happening after 12 weeks is less likely. We had an ultrasound at 7 weeks and got to see the baby as just a little bean. It is surprising to think that, that little bean now has arms, legs, ears, fingers, and toes. It has all of its major organs. It has sure changed alot in the last month. So, Tayah says we are having a girl baby AND a boy baby. I try and tell her that we are just having one baby...remember we had an ultrasound, there was just ONE baby in there, so don't even go there. So, I guess I hope that means she will be happy with either a boy or a girl. My gut says this one is a boy though. I was sure Tayah was a girl and sure enough. This one feels different than it did with Tayah too, so that just even makes me feel like it has to be a boy. We will find out when we can. So, I guess this means this will give me some stuff to write about during the next 6 months. Stay tuned!! I'm going to be a BIG SISTER!!
Here's the baby's first photo at 7 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment