More snow...as if we didn't have enough. We were hit with a snow storm again yesterday and it is supposed to continue through today. Schools closed early yesterday but for the most part are back on today. We leave Sunday for FLORIDA and I am so ready. I'm not sure if it is because I am pregnant and generally just a little more tired but I have never looked more forward to this break then I do right now. I'm not asking for much for the weather down there. My expectations won't be much...just a little sun, No snow (that's a given), and if it was even just in the low 70's I would be pleased (although a few warmer, lay by the pool and swim days would be nice too.) Just some time to relax, sleep in, not be in any sort of hurry in the morning is what I am looking forward to. Yay....5 days and counting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment