So..are you sick of the baby talk yet? Let me just get this over with
TOMORROW IS THE BIG ULTRASOUND!! Just in case you forgot. YAY!!
Well, yesterday I felt some pretty good baby kicks for the first time. Before now I had just felt flutters and gentle movements. Yesterday, however, Tayah was laying on my tummy resting and I felt probably 4 or 5 kicks. I told Tayah that the baby was kicking her but I don't think she quite understood. The kids are fighting already!!
So, take your guesses, place your bets now, last chance...is it going to be a boy or girl!!
Well, my good friend, Lyda, who is due just a few days after me found out today that her and her husband are having a little girl. They have a 2 year old little girl, Ashley.
I'm detecting a pattern between friends who are all having babies this summer:
Alicia and Jason =Girl
Kyle and Laura= Girl
Lyda and Brian= Girl
Tara and Ben= ???
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I'll post ASAP with the big news.
Just want to say Happy Birthday to my aunt Laurie!! She would be 51 today. Her and my mom were always the same age for 8 days. We are thinking about and missing her much today.
Happy Easter everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My vote is BOY!!! - Holly
ReplyDelete