Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Miss Tayah!!

A special little girl turned 6 today!! She is just growing up so fast, especially the last few weeks. She started school, has an empty tooth gap in her mouth, and learned how to ride her bike without training wheels. Slow down little one.
We tried the no training wheels thing a few times this summer but she was hesitant and just said, "Mom, I'm not ready." So we put the bike away for a while and then this week she was ready and pretty much just got on the bike by herself and started riding with very little help. Unfortunately with this cold weather hitting as of today, I'm not sure how much more times this year she will get to ride. Hopefully she remembers how by next spring again. Her bike is just a little bike so I promised her a big girl bike when she learned. So maybe next spring she can pick out a new, bigger, bike, and I am thinking I would like to get one too so we both can ride.
Happy Birthday Tayah!!


No comments:

Post a Comment