We got the bed all set up and Collin thought it was fun to have a new bed in his room. Tayah and Collin laid in it reading books and may have jumped on the bed a few times. But not really phased with his crib being gone. We decided to leave the box spring off of the bed for now cause it was just too high, Collin couldn't even get into bed. We do have a bumper on the edge of his bed so he won't fall out. It is just like a blow up tube that fits under the fitted sheet and it works quite nice.
Later that day Ben got home after being gone for 9 days. Kids (and I) were happy to have him home.
When it was time for bed Ben put Collin to bed and Ben said he looked for his crib and said "uh-oh".
But he went to bed fine. Ben sat with him for a bit and rubbed his back until it was safe for him to leave.
And believe it or not he slept ALL NIGHT LONG!! He slept until 8:00 am. That is pretty good cause he really hasn't been sleeping that well in his crib the last couple of weeks. He would often end up in our bed so I was hoping the fact that he was in a bed may help. We will see how night 2 goes. And can I say Ben was way more sad to have the crib leave than I was. The crib was pulling out of the driveway and Ben said "That is kinda sad."
Want to thank Aunt Shelley for the bed!! It looks great in the room.
![]() |
| All put together. |
![]() |
| I found these really cute Dog sheets that I couldn't pass up. |
![]() |
| I snuck a picture of him in the morning when I got up. |
![]() |
| Morning!! |







No comments:
Post a Comment