Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Best Wife Ever

....and this is why...Last weekend I spent most of Saturday taking my firearm and hunter education test. Ben drove me out to Bloomington to take my test and then all the way to Le Seur to the gun range to do my shooting test. I had completed the online classes and completed the online test and just had to complete my field day test in person. I passed with flying colors. It was a piece of cake and now it is done. I actually studied and everything and was even a little bit nervous. So, I guess I was prepared.

Next, I am going out to South Dakota for a long weekend to go turkey hunting with Ben and some other guys. I am sorta looking forward to it as long as the weather is descent. Weather at this point is very questionable but I guess we will wait and see. Ben leaves next Wednesday and I will be meeting him out there on Friday.

I figured since my kids are going to be hunters I might as well participate as well. If you can't beat them, join them. I will post pictures.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment