Sunday, April 25, 2010

Going on 24 weeks!!

Well, here is the latest photo. Almost 24 weeks already. Baby should be about 1.5 lbs. now. At times I think, "Wow..this pregnancy is flying by." And then other times I think, "3 1/2 more months seems like a long ways away." I still have a lot to do so I think I'll be fine waiting 3 1/2 more moths. This photo was taken before Ben and I were off to dinner last night with two other friend couples. One couple is 32 weeks pregnant with twins (a boy and girl). She is doing wonderfully but YIKES... I should never complain about my pregnancy ever again. Abby is so uncomfortable you have to feel her pain. She has a hard time getting around, being on her feet for long, sleeping, eating, sitting. She is just so cramped full of babies. She is shooting for a C-section in the beginning of June but by the looks of her I'm not sure how she can do it for 6 more weeks. But hopefully those babies can stay tight for a bit longer as they need to grow a little more.
Here are a few more photos I wanted to add from April since we will be wrapping up this month this week. We had a fun day today at the Science Museum and then a couple photos of Ben and Tayah flying her kite a couple weeks ago. Tayah is a goof and the photos from today at the Science Museum she had to pose for every shot. What a diva!

No comments:

Post a Comment