Well, I had my 26 week doctors appointment yesterday. It was my glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. So, at my last appointment, about a month ago, they sent me home with my glucose drink which I was to drink an hour before my appointment yesterday, which I did, and then go in to check my blood to see if in fact I have gestational diabetes. Well, I got a call last night and everything checked out just fine in that department. I wasn't too worried about there being an issue but still good to know. I also saw my doctor last night in which she measured my tummy for the first time to see if in fact I am measuring on track, and I am, I am measuring right at 27 weeks. Heartbeat was 155 last night. I go back in 2 weeks to get an ultrasound to check the baby's size. This was recommended after I had some off levels in some blood results way early on. Nobody is too concerned about the size but it is just merely to be overly cautious with everything. Plus I don't mind getting another look at that baby to see how much he has grown. I will be doing the ultrasounds about every 4 weeks after that. And then at 36 weeks they will start hooking me up to a monitor during my appointments to check the baby's movements and things. So, that was the update I got last night. Everything is going well and I am feeling really good. They only thing that is getting tiring is going up and down those stairs all day. I tell myself it is good exercise. We also started working on the baby room. It is coming together. I set the crib up so that is all set. I also refinished an old dresser that was in there before that Tayah is no longer using. Here are some pictures of the work in progress and a few more.
26 weeks and 5 days










No comments:
Post a Comment