Sunday, May 2, 2010

Innie or an Outie?

Well, I can tell baby boy Cade is definitely getting bigger and starting to take up more room in my tummy. I know this because last week I noticed my innie is now an outie, my belly button that is. I really don't remember that happening with Tayah but I could have possibly blocked that out of my memory for some reason. But the funny thing is Tayah also noticed that my belly button has changed. Last night we were getting ready for bed and getting our jammies on and she notices my belly and starts singing to herself "mommy has a baby in her tummy." Then she takes a closer look and says "Mom. Look. You have a big belly button." "Yes, Tayah. Thank you. I did in fact notice that." Nothing like a 3 year old to keep it real for you. Gotta love it.

Mother's day is a week from today!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment