Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Changes

Last night was my off night for workouts because I had a class in the evening. But I think I am starting to notice some differences from just almost 3 weeks of workouts.

My goal is to replace some body fat with muscle and lose at most maybe around 5 lbs. I'll probably need to increase my calorie intake once that happens, although right now  I really am still eating as much as I want but I am making healthy choices in my eating.

So far I am down 2 lbs. Yes, that is a lot for me. I seem to be stuck at the same weight all the time so the fact that the number on the scale even budged is amazing to me. Ben is down much more, probably 10 lbs. But he had more that he wanted to lose.

I'm already starting to notice definition in my abs. I had to ask Ben if those were muscles I was seeing. I wasn't even sure.  Still have a bit of a baby pouch that I would LOVE to go away completely though.

I've gained an increase in flexibility- thanks to the yoga part. I can bend and do crazy things that I never could do before. I reach down and can put my palms to the ground without a question and could even go further if my legs were longer.

I can now do a pull-up on the pull-up bar. I've never been able to do a pull-up before. I can only do 1 or 2 but hey, it is start. 

Tonight- Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment