Just thought I would drop a quick update on the workouts. We are still at them and things are going well. Getting EXCELLENT results from both Ben and I. We are starting week 6 this week. We re-did week 5 last week because we slacked on the workouts while on vacation. Hey, we were on vacation, right? I think Ben got 3 days of workouts in while on vacation and I think I got half of an ab workout in. We both didn't gain any weight while on vacation so we were able to jump back into the workout routine fairly easily when we got home. Ben is looking awesome!! He is the lowest he can ever remember being and is looking cut and muscular. I'm also at the lowest I can ever remember being and have almost reached my goal weight. My goal is to get below a certain group of numbers because I can't ever remember being in that weight category and I'm about a pound away from being there. I'm noticing muscles in my stomach and shoulders and arm. At this point we are both just continuing to eat healthy and not worrying about how many calories we take in and just eating when we are hungry. I think the biggest thing I have gained out of doing this is finding a workout and schedule that works for me and enjoying living a healthy lifestyle. I actually enjoy working out now which I can honestly say I never have before. I'm already looking into a new workout program for when I am done with P90x. I'm thinking something fun and upbeat. I would love to take a Zumba class but have yet to find a class that is offered in the area so I may attempt at trying it at home.
Here is my workout schedule for weeks 5-7
Day 1 Core
Day 2 Cardio
Day 3 Chest, Shoulder, Tricepts and Abs
Day 4 Yoga
Day 5 Legs and Back, Abs
Day 6 Kenpo
Day 7 Rest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment