Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Turning 30 and the 7 Year Itch!!

I officially booked Ben and my vacation for June. We are headed to Riviera Maya, Mexico. I wanted to do something special for Ben's 30th Birthday in June so a trip was in order since we have not been on vacation together since our honeymoon seven years ago. Ben and I also celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary 2 weeks after Ben's birthday. So we will be gone 4 nights/3 days right over Ben's birthday, June 11-14. I think that should be the perfect time away as I don't want to be away from the kids for too long and have yet to be away from Collin. We are fortunate to have just taken a vacation with the kids, which was wonderful but it is hard to sit and relax or even enjoy a meal when you have 2 kids to tend for. So this is a kid free, adults only vacation (even an adults only resort) where I plan to lay by the pool and beach with a drink in my hand. That and we have never been anywhere to Mexico before.Yay!! Let the countdown begin.



Our honeymoon resort in Washington 7 years ago.

Our resort we will be staying in Mexico.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment