Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Room- COMPLETE!!

So, I completed a couple little finishing touches to the baby room. I thought I would share the final product. No real theme...I'm not one for themes. Just cute with a little dog and hunting influence thrown in there.

The crib

Changing Table and dresser that I refinished.
Did you know my daddy is famous? Okay, not really but I had to throw in a couple of the photos that Ben has been in for Avery.

Shelves above bookcase.
I just added these silhouettes of the "lab" and "chihuahua". Boy is going to love his puppies.
Another "lab" and "chihuahua" reference to the room.
The dresser and shelf with some duck and goose things.
View of room from doorway.


Can you tell I am excited for this little guy to come? Less than 20 days until my due date.

1 comment:

  1. Tara, the room looks amazing, I love it. Very shabby chic but boyish at the same time. I love your decorating style, right up my alley that is for sure :-)

    Tara

    ReplyDelete