Sunday, August 1, 2010
Baby Month is HERE
So, it is officially August which means, THIS IS IT!! Let the countdown begin. I'm just waiting now for things to start happening. Overall I've been feeling pretty good. I'm getting more and more of the little contractions and as of today I could start feeling them into my back. I took it pretty easy this weekend and did alot of relaxing, resting, napping and sleeping in, which I normally don't do. But, hey, might as well take advantage of the opportunity now, right? Saturday was the open house for the new birthing center where baby boy will be born. They officially start using the new section of the birthing center as of tomorrow. The old birthing center will be eventually transformed into operating rooms, as I'm told. This baby needs to at least hold out until tomorrow because that new birthing center is just AMAZING!! It is so beautiful!! It is like staying in a hotel suite with chocolates on your pillow and all. All the amenities included that you could ask for during a hospital stay. I actually can't wait to have the baby there. And Ben is excited because there is actually a loveseat that turns into a twin size bed for the dads. YAY!! Beats sleeping on a uncomfortable chair...which I think he did when Tayah was born. So, I have another checkup tomorrow. I'll update with that soon. Off to bed...Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment