Things NOT to say while your wife is in labor!!
1. (looking at the monitor) See honey that contraction wasn't so bad.
2. I am going to pull through drive-through, do you want anything to eat?
3. Did you lay out clothes for me?
4. You know this is going to take awhile. Is it alright if I take a nap?
5. Wow honey, you are really digging your nails into my hand, could you be more careful?
6. Are you sure you're in labor? Maybe we should wait a while longer.
7. If you are going to get upset with me I will just leave.
1. (looking at the monitor) See honey that contraction wasn't so bad.
2. I am going to pull through drive-through, do you want anything to eat?
3. Did you lay out clothes for me?
4. You know this is going to take awhile. Is it alright if I take a nap?
5. Wow honey, you are really digging your nails into my hand, could you be more careful?
6. Are you sure you're in labor? Maybe we should wait a while longer.
7. If you are going to get upset with me I will just leave.
8. (watching monitor) Get ready this is going to be a hard one!
9. I've heard passing a kidney stone is worse.
10. At least you're not having twins like your mom did.
11. I still can't believe Suzie was wearing a bikini at five weeks post-partum. She looked great, didn't she?
9. I've heard passing a kidney stone is worse.
10. At least you're not having twins like your mom did.
11. I still can't believe Suzie was wearing a bikini at five weeks post-partum. She looked great, didn't she?



No comments:
Post a Comment