Thursday, August 5, 2010

Still No Baby!!

Yesterday I was getting lots of action from this little guy!! I thought for sure maybe something could happen. I was having contractions almost all day long. I wasn't in pain but they were leaving me very uncomfortable. After supper, I was going to run to the grocery store to pick up a few things so I wouldn't have to do any of that this weekend, just in case. Ben was getting nervous having me go out while having contractions and said he and Tayah would run the errands so I could stay home and rest. THANK YOU!! So, I stayed home and was relaxing on the couch and could literally feel the baby moving down. I thought, Okay..he is coming out or my water is going to burst right here, right now. Well, unfortunately none of the above happened. Ben could even tell with the way I looked that he was sitting much lower now. So, I made it through the night and I am even working today. I have another doctor appointment on Monday if I make it that long. Ben and I are still hoping he will be born Monday, 8-9-10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment