Well, this weekend was the dance recital. Like, I said, I was nervous cause you just never know what kind of mood a 3 year old will be in. Well, we lucked out and it went just fine!! We had practice in the morning which was sorta a test to see if she could get on the stage without getting too shy or nervous. She was able to do that with no problem so I felt better that she was going to be able to do the recital. Her and the other girls (6 girls total in her class) waited backstage with a mom volunteer and they colored and we brought our little DVD player, and non-messy snacks to pass the time away. The girls were so cute. They were the littlest ones of the recital so they are always the most fun to watch. I will post the video I took of the recital shortly. Here are a few photos of the day....and like I promised her if she tried really hard and didn't cry, she was able to go to Target today and pick a prize. She picked a little robotic bunny with a carrying case that moves and makes noises. It was between that and a Barbie for her, she chose the bunny.
Getting hair and makeup done.

Waiting backstage



Girls doing a little coloring before the big show.

It's Showtime!!





All the girls back on stage for awards and round of applause.
No comments:
Post a Comment