Everything went well at the checkup. I am measuring right on for 29 weeks. We got an ultrasound to check the baby's size. Everything is looking good in that department as well. He is measuring around 3.3 lbs and in the 65th percentile for size. So...he is slightly bigger than average (not a bad thing, right?) Right now he is sitting in a breech position. My doctor said not to worry about this but I have to say I am slightly worried about this because I know Tayah was in position fairly early on. I asked her at what point should this be a concern and she said she would like to see him head in the down position by 35 weeks. I sure as hope he does a somersault and turns...SOON!!! That's about it. We did get a picture but it didn't turn out that well. I go back in 2 weeks for a regular checkup and then for another ultrasound 2 weeks after that.
10 weeks to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment