Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

This last weekend was shower weekend for me. Saturday, Holly and I had a wedding shower for Katie at my house. It turned out great and we had a really nice turn out. Katie received a lot of really nice gifts to put in her and Jason's new house. Sunday, I had a baby shower for my best friend Alicia (Photos to come) who is due to have her first baby (girl) on July 24 (Jason and Katie's wedding day). She had a great turn out as well and received a lot of the things that she NEEDS for the baby, which was really nice. After I got home on Sunday, Ben decided he wanted to take his little boat out for spin as he is selling it and wanted to make sure everything was working as it should. So, Tayah and I went along for a ride. It was a nice little ride after a busy weekend.




Driving the boat.

Picking flowers at the landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment