Last night was day 4. It was Ab Ripper and Shoulders and Arms. Ab Ripper is only a 15 minute workout, which you think, ahh, piece of cake. Well, not so much. It is hard, fast, intense workout for your abs. You do like 350 moves in 15 minutes. Ben and I both agreed that we would both almost rather do an hour of plyometrics than 15 minutes of abs.
So, then I did arms and shoulders as well last night, which was another 60 minutes. That was a breath of fresh air after a day of plyometrics and following the ab workout. I used light weights working biceps and triceps. I actually really enjoyed this workout and I can definitely feel it today but not terribly bad. My legs are definitely the sorest part of my body from plyo. which was done 2 days ago.
Dinner: We had Wild Rice Soup with Chicken and Mushrooms.
Today I will be doing Kempo. Ben completed his workout this morning and he said it was fun! He said it was like karate class. He thinks I shall like it as well.
Breakfast: Banana Protein Shake

GOAL: Ben and I are hoping to take a mini long weekend getaway to Mexico in June for his 30th birthday and our 7 year anniversary. (Partly our treat for completing P90x as well.) I purchased this swimsuit the other day so I am hoping I have a beach body by the end of this so I can wear this suit AND look good in it.



No comments:
Post a Comment