Friday, February 11, 2011

Missing our friend Ella

Our dear friend Ella has officially moved to Iowa. We have been talking about it for weeks now and yesterday was Ella's last day. It is hard because Ella has been such a close friend to Tayah. They are the same age and have seen eachother almost everyday for the last 2 1/2 years. The good-bye was sooooo hard. It may have even been slightly harder for myself and Ella's mom and dad. I know tears were shed by myself and them. Even Tayah got a little teary after Ella left last night. I think she finally was starting to understand that Ella was not going to be back. We promise to keep in touch and we have decided to be pen pal buddies with her and send eachother fun letters and pictures in the mail. So, until we meet again!! We miss you Ella.

Ella and Tayah on Ella's last day. Ella got Tayah a matching Best Friends Forever necklace.


And just for fun, one of the little one. Did you know, I turned 6 months old this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment