Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 2 Complete on to Day 3

Ben and I have completed day 2 of our workout and Ben actually just completed day 3 this morning. I will complete day 3 this evening. Ben is doing the Classic version where as I am doing the Lean version, which just means our workout schedules are just slightly different as our workout goals are different. Wow!! This is intense. It is nice to have a workout partner and I think we are really motivating each other which is super nice. Ben has been taking mornings to workout and I have been taking evenings. Ben gets Tayah and Collin bathed, Collin fed, jammies on while I do my hour workout after dinner. Sorta nice, I have to admit. I am feeling the burn and I know Ben is too and we are hoping for some great results. We slightly changed our diet to add more lean proteins, along with whole grains and veggies, which we sorta were already doing. We added a protein shake in the morning a few days a week as well. Tonight I will be doing Cardio X or maybe Plyometrics, even though Plyo. is not on my schedule I may replace it with the Cardio X routine once in a while as Ben said it too is a great cardio workout for butt and legs (Yes, please!!) but also one of the hardest workouts too.

Tara's Schedule:
Day1: Yoga X
Yoga is a vital part of any fitness regimen, and is an absolute must for an extreme program like P90X. This routine combines strength, balance, coordination, flexibility, and breath work to enhance your physique and calm your mind. Yoga X will leave you feeling energized, invigorated, and maybe even a little enlightened.

Dinner: Fish, brown rice, salad

Day 2: Core Synergistics
Each and every exercise in the Core Synergistics workout recruits multiple muscle groups to build and support the core (lumbar spine and trunk muscles), while at the same time conditioning your body from head to toe. Loaded with a variety of fun, unique, and challenging exercises, this routine will get you moving in all directions to maximize your P90X results.

Dinner: Italian seasoned Chicken Breast, Cottage Cheese, Salad, Garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment