Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

Hope everyone had a very special Valentines Day!! Ben and I spent Friday night on our Valentines date. We went to see the movie True Grit and out to dinner. We had been craving a Juicy Lucy (thanks to the Travel channel and Man vs. Food) Seriously...don't watch that show if you are trying to diet. So burger and a movie is what we did, very romantic. Ben took Tayah ice fishing on Sunday. He was worried she would get bored of it really quick and they would have to leave, well..quite the opposite. She loved it and couldn't drag her home. She caught 2 fish and we ate them for our Valentines dinner.
Collin and his Valentine's gift. Buzz and Woody.

Tayah and her Valentine's gift. Ariel and Ursula. We are ready for Disney, can you tell?


Also, for Valentine's day, Ben and I started our workout program. Ben has been wanting to do P90x for sometime. 6 days a week, 90 minutes, 90 days and you come out buff. Well, some how I got dragged into this too and I am giving it a try. Yesterday was day 1 for both of us and I have to admit I am slightly sore today. I'm slightly improvising a bit and doing 5 days a week, 60 minutes, 90 days. We will see what happens. We are hoping for beach bods by June so we can do a little get away for Ben's 30th birthday. I'm not looking to lose much weight, maybe 5 lbs, but I am hoping to gain some muscle. We shall see. Day 2- I'm ready for you.
Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment